Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the frequently asked questions about having a franchise.
Franchise fee is worth Php 50,000.00 on any shop type. This shall entitle you for a 2-year contract with Mister Donut and is non-refundable/non-transferable.
Total investment cost begins at *Php 155,000.00
*Minimum investment cost includes the following: Franchise Fee at Php 50,000.00, Showcase cost, Uniform (2 sets), Smallwares, POS Tablet and Initial Product Inventory.
**Investment cost may vary depending on the type of shop.
***Security deposit not yet included.
An applicant should submit a duly signed Letter of Intent addressed to the Franchise Management Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) which should contain the following information:
- Applicant’s interest to be a franchisee of Mister Donut
- Applicant’s address, contact numbers and e-mail
- Proposed location address and vicinity map
- Site pictures
For further franchising inquiries, you may contact us at (02) 370-1236.
- It is a well-known international food brand
- It requires low capital investment
- Easy to Operate – No Cooking & No Refrigeration requirements
- Low space requirement (at least 4sqm for cart spaces!)
- Strong TV advertisements! Effective sales promotions!
- Training Support on your store’s operations
- Ocular inspection and evaluation of the proposed site/s
- Subsidy allowances
- Continuous product development
Heavy pedestrian foot traffic locations are valid choices for a Mister Donut outlet. Examples of which are: jeepney, tricycle & bus terminals, public markets, shopping malls, groceries, school canteens, churches, lobbies of office buildings, etc.
Franchisees of good standing may renew their Mister Donut franchise license for Php 50,000 for a two (2)-year term. If the franchisee decides to terminate their franchise agreement, they cannot refund their investment except for the security deposit.
Mister Donut Philippines does not grant territorial exclusivity. New shops may be placed where customers are not yet served.