Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the frequently asked questions about having a franchise.
Franchise fee is worth Php 50,000 on any shop type. This shall entitle you for a 2-year contract with Mister Donut and is non-refundable/non-transferable.
Franchisees of good standing may renew their Mister Donut franchise license for Php 50,000 for a two (2)-year term. If the franchisee decides to terminate their franchise agreement, they cannot refund their investment except for the security deposit.
- It is a well-known international food brand
- It requires low capital investment
- Easy to Operate – No Cooking & No Refrigeration requirements
- Low space requirement (at least 4sqm for cart spaces!)
- Strong TV advertisements! Effective sales promotions!
- Training Support on your store’s operations
- Ocular inspection and evaluation of the proposed site/s
- Subsidy allowances
- Continuous product development
Mister Donut Philippines does not grant territorial exclusivity. New shops may be placed where customers are not yet served.
Total investment cost begin at *Php 180,000.
*Minimum investment cost includes the following: Franchise Fee at 50K, Security Deposit, Showcase cost, Uniform (2sets), and Smallwares.
**Investment cost may vary depending on the type of shop.
An applicant should submit a duly signed Letter of Intent addressed to the Franchise Management Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) which should contain the following information:
- Applicant’s interest to be a franchisee of Mister Donut
- Applicant’s address, contact numbers and e-mail (if any)
- Proposed Location Address and vicinity map
- Site Pictures (optional)
Heavy pedestrian foot traffic locations are valid choices for a Mister Donut outlet. Examples of which are: jeepney, tricycle & bus terminals, public markets, shopping malls, groceries, school canteens, churches, lobbies of office buildings, etc.